Miles Pedaled

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Short Guest Post

Steve and Martha are too tired and butt sore to blog tonight. Poor Martha has had a rough day. She had to use the "facilities" outside along the road.

TWICE!!

Can you picture Kansas?


It's flat with no trees for convenient hiding. 

She'd have to hold it and wait until they saw a little ditch that she could hide in. The cars going by could still see her head poking up out of the ditch. Bwahahahaha. I'm hoping to see a picture . . . or at the very least a reenactment.


I wonder how many ounces this would add.  It could trail right behind the Marmot Pup. The extra weight might be worth it.

Lucky for them, today was a regular heat wave - 39 degrees when they started out on their 51 mile ride. They're in Scott City and have a day off tomorrow for rest and recuperation. Not that they need it.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you mucho!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Could you please have that little house on wheels delivered to the Best Western in Scott City?
    2. Would you please change my sign in so you can't tell stories about me anymore? I think I should get at least 5 mi. credit for everytime I have to use the nature path.
    3. Love you back. Happy Mother's Day to my baby.

    ReplyDelete